Directions to Fair Parking
The entrance to the St. Louis County Fair is easily identifiable by the big “chicken” sign. Use the following map and link to directions for navigation.
Parking is $4 per vehicle.
Handicapped parking is available in front near the gate entrance.
Parking is provided by the Kiwanis. Thank you Kiwanis!
- Adult 16 to 61 – $10.00
- Senior 62 and over – $5.00
- Student 6 to 15 – $5.00
Children 5 and under – FREE everyday
The gates will be opened to visitors:
- Wednesday 3:00 – 11:00 pm
- Thursday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thank you Hibbing & Chisholm Rotarians for manning our gates.
- Wednesday 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday – Saturday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday thru Sunday – Free treats to the first 100 kids entering ONLY through the MAIN GATE – (Thank You!… Super One Foods, Pepsi, Nabisco, Kellogg’s/Keebler, Barrel of Fun and Little Debbies)
Thursday – Senior Citizens Day
Friday – Kid’s Day Discount (6-12 are FREE 11:00 am to 5:00 pm)
All persons wishing to remain on the grounds overnight, must make prior arrangements with the fair offices.
There are many hotels and campgrounds within 20 min. of the St. Louis County Fairgrounds (from Virginia, MN to Hibbing, MN)